The countdown is underway to the end of 2015 and I can’t believe it’s over already. Here is my list of my favourite activities in 2015 and a few new year goals for 2016.
- My 2015 posts started with my 2nd birthday in February.
- Skipping a few months, our posts picked up speed in August with our 2 week boat cruise to Desolation Sound with the Port Moody Power Squadron.
- From there, we participated in a couple of writing classes from September to November, trying to polish up our poetry prowess.
- Stayed connected with furiends made in 2014.
- Reached my 100th Post and 1000 Likes at the same time!
- Found and made a few new water/boat loving furiends.
- Like last year, we got a bit busy during the Christmas season and had little time to post in December. Life’s like that sometimes.
- Felt my first earthquake two days ago on Dec 29th…thankfully it was only a 5 second 4.8… but still!
Goals for the new year 2016:
- My 3rd birthday
- Of course more boating adventures!
- More about my new water/boat loving furiends
- Try to reach my 200th Post and 2000 Likes….and 2000 subscribers!
- Continue to challenge our writing, photography, and poetry skills.
- Continue to stay connected to my friends and furiends.
Thanking you all for visiting my blog and for all the interesting and pawsome posts
and comments that you’ve shared.
Wishing you all the very best in 2016!